New Jersey Slip & Fall Lawyers
Receive Compensation for Your Slip & Fall Injuries
When you visit an establishment or private residence, you do not expect to slip, fall, and become injured. Often, there are threats present on the property that could cause an accident. Generally speaking, a business owner has a duty to maintain their property in a safe and non-hazardous condition. If the person responsible for the property was negligent in removing or identifying the hazard, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our New Jersey personal injury attorneys are able to investigate slip and fall injuries and determine who is responsible for your compensation. We give each client personalized attention directly from our attorneys. You will not have to go through a paralegal.
Talk with our attorneys about your slip and fall case today. Call the firm of Bendit Weinstock at (973) 718-9868.
Causes of Slip & Fall Occurrences
Our attorneys will investigate your fall and will also contact appropriate experts to conduct a site inspection and evaluation to determine the cause of your fall and whether or not the business entity or property owner was responsible for causing your accident.
Common causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Uneven surfaces– Rugs, uneven floorboards, or damaged tile can cause tripping as well as construction areas that should be roped off
- Slippery floors– Newly mopped floors or floors wet with rain and melted snow can cause slips
- Clutter– Tools, work equipment, or unshelved stock left in store aisles or on a walkway can cause visitors to trip
- Insufficient lighting– Dim lighting in walkways, stairwells, or garages can make it difficult to see and create tripping hazards
- Holes– Potholes or holes in landscaping should be roped off as they can cause falling
- Spills– Items that fall off the shelf or any liquid on the floor’s surface that is not properly identified or cleaned up can cause slipping or tripping
We also handle cases involving slip and falls on ice where the property owner negligently cleans or prevents snow and ice accumulation on their property.
When you are injured from a slip and fall accident, you may not realize you have any rights to compensation for your injuries. For slip and fall accidents in New Jersey, there is a two-year statute of limitations to file a claim. Even if you are not sure about who is responsible for your injuries and pain and suffering, it is best to consult with our slip and fall attorneys and let us explore all your options.
Bendit Weinstock Works for Injured People
Our New Jersey slip and fall attorneys work aggressively to get maximum compensation for injured victims. You should only be concerned with recuperating from your slip and fall injuries, let us worry about the rest.
We have been helping injured people for over 60 years, we can help you, too. Contact Bendit Weinstock at (973) 718-9868 to book your case evaluation.