Corporate Law Attorneys in New Jersey
Dedicated to Helping Your Business Grow
Bendit Weinstock regularly represents our business and corporate clients in a wide range of transactions, from formation of the entity and the start-up phase, through growth to financial, regulatory, and other transactions required in the day-to-day operation of a business. Our New Jersey corporate lawyers provide practical advice and guidance to enable our clients to make necessary business decisions and work on their behalf to reach their goals. We are able to counsel our business clients with sensitivity to their unique needs and creative approaches to their problems. We are experienced in drafting and negotiating the terms of documents necessary to close transactions.
If you are in need of legal counsel and representation for all your business transaction, let our firm help you. Call now at (973) 718-9868 to schedule a consultation.
We Can Handle All Your Legal Needs
At Bendit Weinstock, we offer our clients our broad range of knowledge across a wide range of substantive areas, including:
- Business formation, planning, and organizing (corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships)
- Purchase or sale of a business, from contract negotiation to closing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures, strategic alliance arrangements, partnership agreements
- Business ownership and arrangements, buy-sell agreements
- Business, shareholder or partnership disputes
- Business succession and dissolution
- Contract drafting, negotiating, review and litigation
- Corporate growth and diversification including capitalization, asset acquisitions, dispositions and financing arrangements, debt financing and equity funding, debt restructuring, recapitalizations, refinancing
- Project development and financing
- Trade regulation
- Regulatory compliance
- Licensing and technology
- Employment matters
- Real Estate matters
- Construction matters
We are here to help you from the ground up. Our New Jersey corporate lawyers are experienced, meticulous, and can steer your business in the direction that you envision.
Call now at (973) 718-9868 to get started. Our firm has been helping clients in New Jersey since 1957.