Corporate Law Attorneys in New Jersey
Dedicated to Helping Your Business Grow
Bendit Weinstock, P.A. regularly represents our business and corporate clients in a wide range of transactions, from formation of the entity and the start-up phase through growth to financial, regulatory, and other transactions required in the day-to-day operation of a business. Our New Jersey corporate lawyers provide practical advice and guidance to enable our clients to make necessary business decisions and work on their behalf to reach their goals. We are able to counsel our business clients with sensitivity to their unique needs and creative approaches to their problems. We are experienced in drafting and negotiating the terms of documents necessary to close transactions.
How Our Firm Can Help
At Bendit Weinstock, P.A. we offer our clients our broad range of knowledge across a wide range of substantive areas, including:
- Business formation, planning, and organizing (corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships, limited partnerships)
- Purchase or sale of a business, from contract negotiation to closing
- Mergers and acquisitions, including deal structuring, legal compliance, closing conditions, and other related issues
- Joint ventures, strategic alliance arrangements, and partnership agreements
- Business ownership and arrangements, such as buy-sell agreements
- Business, shareholder, or partnership disputes, negotiations, and settlements
- Business succession, including legacy planning, and dissolution
- Contract drafting, negotiating, review, and dispute litigation
- Corporate growth and diversification, including capitalization, asset acquisitions, dispositions and financing arrangements, debt financing and equity funding, debt restructuring, recapitalizations, and refinancing
- Project development and financing, including issues involving tax benefits, risk evaluation, and financial considerations
- Trade regulation, including issues of free trade and fair competition, antitrust matters, and trade regulation/antitrust litigation
- Regulatory compliance, including assistance with compliance audits and representation for alleged breaches of regulatory compliance
- Licensing and technology, including licensing agreement negotiation and drafting, intellectual property disputes, and related matters
- Employment matters, such as allegations of discrimination or harassment, hour/wage disputes, breach of contract, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issues, and more
- Real estate matters, such as buy-sell agreements, commercial transactions, implied warranties, misrepresentation and non-disclosure, discrimination, and more
- Construction matters, including contract drafting and dispute litigation, labor compliance issues, defective construction claims, project close-outs, and private dispute resolution
We are here to help you from the ground up. Our New Jersey corporate lawyers are experienced, meticulous, and can steer your business in the direction that you envision.
Call now at (973) 736-9800 to get started. Our firm has been helping clients in New Jersey since 1957.
Wrongful Termination and Defamation $1,400,000
Our lawyers treat every client with the highest respect and handle cases personally instead of passing them off to a paralegal.
Our attorneys are committed advocates for our clients.
Our experienced attorneys have been widely recognized for their excellence within their respective legal fields.
Experience on Your Side
Founded in 1957, we are proud to be one of the oldest and most experienced law firms in the state.
Bendit Weinstock, P.A. is a premier firm in New Jersey representing clients in a variety of legal matters. Established in 1957, it is one of the oldest and most experienced law firms in the state.