Our Practice Areas
Results-Oriented New Jersey Attorneys
No matter what legal matter you are facing, hiring the right attorney can make all the difference in your case. If you want someone who can give you the experience and capabilities of a big law firm and the personal attention of a small practice, turn to Bendit Weinstock. Since 1957, we have been representing clients in wide range of cases from business litigation to personal injury to family law and more.
Our services include, among other things:
- Business and commercial litigation, including issues of contract enforcement, intellectual property, transactional services, regulatory matters, and more
- Corporate law, including business formation, purchase and sale agreements, joint ventures, shareholder disputes, mergers and acquisitions, employment issues, and more
- Estate litigation, including contested wills, probate administration and litigation, estate planning, inheritance disputes, trust disputes, and more case types
- Family law and divorce, as well as issues of child custody/visitation, child support, property division, spousal support, adoptions and guardianships, mediation, and more
- Personal injury, including cases involving car accidents, product liability, truck accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, civil rights, wrongful death, and more
- Medical Malpractice, including cases involving pregnancy and childbirth injuries, failure to diagnose, hospital malpractice, surgical errors, nursing home abuse, and more
- Real estate law, including purchase and sale transactions, commercial real estate closings, construction lending, contract negotiations, zoning issues, and more
- Criminal law, including defense against accusations of drug crimes, assault and battery, theft, harassment, false imprisonment, disorderly conduct, and more
- Class actions & mass torts, including suits on behalf of victims of defective products, dangerous pharmaceutical drugs, harmful agricultural chemicals, and more
To contact our lawyers, please call (973) 736-9800.