Attorney Anthony Mazza joined the firm in 1992 and later became a partner in 2002. His practice is concentrated in the area of personal injury litigation, including workers’ compensation, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, and automobile negligence cases.
Click on the buttons on the left-hand menu to learn more about Attorney Mazza's experience.
Contact Attorney Mazza directly at: email@example.com
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 1992, Juris Doctor
- Seton Hall University1988, Bachelor of Arts, in Political Science, magna cum laude
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Kenneth R. Stein,
- Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, 1991 – 1992
Professional Affiliations and Certifications:
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey,
- Board of Attorney Certification, 2002 – present
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court Ethics Committee, District V-B, 2002 – 2006
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court Ethics Committee, District V-B, Fee Committee 2013 – present