Phone: 973-736-9800 ext. 119
Ms. Gonzalez joined the firm in 2017 as an associate. She focuses her practice in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, worker’s compensation, and general litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Gonzalez served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jamie D. Happas P.J.Cv. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, where she assisted Judge Happas in all aspects of civil trial practice. While in law school, Ms. Gonzalez served as an intern to the Honorable Peter F. Bariso, A.J.S.C. of the Superior Court of New Jersey, and served as an editor of the Women's Rights Law Reporter.
Today, she is devoted to providing sound legal counsel to individuals involved in complex legal matters.
- Rutgers School of Law
- University of Delaware
- 2013, B.S. Major Health Behavioral Science, Minor in English
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workplace Accidents
- General Litigation
Affiliations, Memberships and Certifications:
- New Jersey Association of Justice, Member (2016 – present)
- New Jersey State Bar Association, member (2016 – present)
- Middlesex County Bar Association (2016 – present)
- American Association of Justice, member (2017 – present)
- Essex County Bar Association (2017 – present)